http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/people-2557396_1280.jpg 853 1280 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-12-02 14:36:242020-12-02 14:36:24Why Having A Community Playhouse Is Great For Everyone
Community playhouses are common in residential areas. They are…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/girl-jumping-winning-in-petanque-game-LDPSRU6-1-scaled.jpg 1708 2560 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-11-23 17:42:562020-11-23 17:42:56Six Fun Indoor Games for Big Spaces
The global pandemic may have us stay indoors more than we would…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/autumn-still-life-of-dry-leaves-mountain-ash-acorn-J8CSYRR-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-10-30 16:42:572020-10-30 16:42:57Crafts To Make With Nature
Creating beautiful crafts for home does not have to cost you…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/portrait-of-happy-family-of-four-in-autumn-AELC9D9-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-10-01 18:00:272020-10-01 18:00:27Family Fun Ideas For Fall
With a the beginning of autumn in full swing, you can look forward…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/family-771720_1280.jpg 851 1280 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-09-03 18:37:512020-09-03 19:00:41Outdoor Activities for the End of Summer
As schools begin to resume classes and Labor Day draws near,…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/camping-987707_1920.jpg 1094 1920 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-08-05 14:36:512020-08-05 14:36:51Fun Outdoor Activities For Your Next Camping Trip
Camping is a popular activity, especially during the warmer months…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Canva-Boy-Floating-in-Pool-With-Water-Ring-scaled.jpg 1703 2560 Jenny Sutton http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Jenny Sutton2020-06-27 14:52:272020-06-27 19:49:54How to Have Fun with Water this Summer
Summer time is the time for outdoor play and having fun in the…
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/‘Just-Move’-Registry-Study-Shows-Positive-CV-Effects-of-Light-Physical-Activity-in-Older-Adults.jpg 381 646 Justin Palmer http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Justin Palmer2020-03-23 17:36:352020-03-23 17:50:21Exciting Outdoor Activities for Older Adults & Their Grandkids
Some quality time with grandkids sounds like the best deal ever. Older adults or grandparents would love to spend much time with kids and go-ahead to do a bunch of activities. These activities can be a form of learning for the kids, and it manages to help grandparents impart their understanding towards a whole different generation. So which among the vast set of activities sounds like the ideal one for such an occasion? Well, we have made a list that goes beyond one or two, so make sure to check it out.
1. FishingFishing is an activity that can roll back memories and create a new experience for the kids. They tend to learn a lot about its techniques, methods and mechanisms and who better than grandparents to teach them. For them, it brings about the memories of going fishing with their kids. So by all means, fishing tends to be the perfect activity that sets things in the right direction.
2. GardeningGardening is not an easy job and requires the help of an expert. The combination of grandparents and grandkids forms the perfect team consisting of an expert and an amateur. Together, these individuals can take over gardening and begin the process of planting seeds. They can set up an entire backyard, providing the ideal place to help individuals take rest or read a book.
3. A PicnicA picnic can be classified as a short vacation for kids, as they tend to have fun. Visiting a nearby spot for a small picnic is another aspect that forms to be an excellent outdoor activity. The journey can also be classified as an important one to help the process of bonding. Towards the end, the parents will be glad to know about all the fun activities that Kevin did with his grandfather.
4. A Lemonade StandSelling lemonade can be considered as an activity that imparts two kinds of lessons to the kid. The first is about making lemonade and the second is about selling them. The duo can sit together to make lemonade and find the right place to go ahead and sell it. A small tutorial on entrepreneurship can also be taught along the line. So by all means, go ahead and make lemonade.
5. A Walk Through NatureBefore the kids get engrossed with PlayStation and other types of games, it is essential to give them a walk across nature. This particular activity can also be an educational tour where the grandfather/grandmother can tell the kids a lot about nature. With walking being a healthy activity, everyone taking part in the same stands to be benefitted.
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/62278330-a08a-4869-bb95-fbe0076ff4ef.jpg 853 1280 Justin Palmer http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Justin Palmer2020-03-11 12:53:102020-03-23 18:11:27Different Types of Outdoor Activities and Games for Kids
Outdoor activities and other games are an essential aspect of growing up. Kids tend to learn about various topics through these games since they bring about nothing but benefits. Apart from health factors, these games also leave a mark on their mental health by keeping them stable and happy. So by all means, it is quite important to let your kid play and learn. That brings us to the different types of games that can be played. Well, to shed more light on the same, here is a list of different kinds of activities.
The Memory GameThe memory game tends to bring about some fun and helps you through various stages of recollection. With simple rules and equipment, you can go ahead to play this game. All you require are a bunch of sheets that need to include a particular image or riddle on each half. You need to place outside, face down and begin to take turns trying to guess them and complete the puzzle. Kids find this game to be exciting, as they try to recall the pictures and complete the entire game.
Bottle BowlingThere is no particular rule that you need to bowl by going to the bowling alley. Instead, you can bring about a bunch of recycled bottles and begin to bowl at your backyard. The rules of creativity can be applied to a large extent, and you need to be glad about the outcome. So grab a few bottles and go all out for bowling.
The Hula Hoop GameThe hula hoop game helps your kids to be active as they try to bend and twist their bodies. Thanks to the shape of the equipment, you can use it to suit any game of your choice and make matters progressive. With the added ability of teamwork and logic, you can reach the right place with this particular game.
Yard TwisterThe yard twister is a simple game that brings in the entire family. By spray painting the floor or the ground with a load of different colours, you can go ahead to play this beautiful game. Since you get to decide the different types of colours, one can make aspects challenging for all the right reasons.
Obstacle CoursesObstacle courses tend to be the next big thing that you need to play with your kids. Based on the items that you have at hand and keeping your kid’s level of skill in check, you can proceed to create an obstacle of your choice. The decision to make it easy or challenging depends upon you. So grab hold of the right things and make matters progressive.
http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/8-Amazing-Outdoor-Activities-That-Can-Improve-Your-Health.jpg 480 768 Justin Palmer http://thehamptonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Hampton-House.png Justin Palmer2020-02-22 12:52:472020-03-23 18:11:34Top Outdoor Activities That Will Improve Your Health
Facing a bit of nature's cool breeze and sunlight tends to impact your health to the right extent. Aspects move ahead to be more beneficial when you perform outdoor activities. Although leaving the couch sounds like a commitment, this is a unique activity that you need to perform. Apart from keeping you fit and strong, it also goes ahead to improve your mental state of mind. So by all means, you need to perform some form of outdoor activities. Well, to be more specific, you need to perform these top sets of outdoor activities.